Wednesday 28 April 2010

exams!!

now its 3 months later. no updates maybe course there nth to update... after january assigments lab reports dissertation.. all work comes pouring in... then now exams. when will it ends.. i reli reli hate studying..... exams season.. stress for exams.. will i pass or will i fail... thats waht worries me.....i hav never stress like this forever in my life. firt time in my laife i actually study 24 hours straight without sleeping....could not sleep in peace.. if im stressing for exams, wht the hell am i doing updating my blog at 2 in the morning when the cellular patology paper starts in 7 hours???? simply cause i kenot study anymore... my brain has stop working... but i mus be able last for few more hours.. after tomolo's paper,, then then the last paper.... haematology!! haih....!! worries are never ending...
i reli reli ned to study now.. no no regrets laetr if i fail my exams.......... sleep after exams..................!!!!! good luck to me....

1 comment:

  1. sien... wen stop blogging liao...i want to see u scold more ppl ma...hahahahaha just kidding~

    ReplyDelete